Lifetime Achievement Award
The Lifetime Achievement Award is intended to recognize a career exemplifying the highest standards of personal conduct; a record of fairness and equality, a clear recognition as being a model for others, and a standard-setter in the profession.
The recipient of this award should have an exceptional dedication to:
- The advocacy and advancement of people;
- Process and technology (as demonstrated by speaking and writing activities);
- Mentoring and counseling of others;
- Participation in activities promoting technology and process improvement;
- Development of new approaches and techniques; and/or
- Activities contributing to the knowledge, skills, and abilities of individuals or to the profession as a whole.
The recipient of this award should have achieved a record of contributions to the legal sector that far exceeds expectations and provides a model and inspiration for participation and involvement by others. Such a record will be demonstrated over an extended period of time in a number of different positions or capacities. The Lifetime Achievement Award is a record of achievement that demonstrates an individual’s capacity for vision, innovation, collaboration, and motivation of others.