Beginning in 2019, ILTA will ask the ILTA membership to choose final recipients for a couple of the ILTA Distinguished Peer Awards!
Here is how it will work:
Differences in crowdsourced voting are identified below:
- A panel of judges will review all applications and vote for three finalists.
- Each finalist will create a five-minute video.
- Videos will be posted for members (including those not attending ILTACON) to view prior to ILTACON (in late-July / early-August 2019).
- Links will be made available for crowdsourced voting on recipients (both ILTACON member attendees and those members not attending ILTACON may vote).
Business Partner of the Year Award
Transformation Project of the Year
- Voting will close before ILTACON begins (Announcement and details coming early August).
- The Business Partner of the Year Award will be presented at the Exhibit Hall opening reception at ILTACON 2019, 10 minutes or so after it opens.
- Videos will be available online and in the ILTA Hub during ILTACON 2019.
- Voting will remain open until the beginning of the Wednesday keynote address and results will be tallied and announced directly following this keynote.
The remaining award recipients* will be decided as has been done in the past, with a panel of judges who will:
*The Young Professionals to Watch Award recipients will be decided based upon a ranking tool used by the judges. The number of recipients will vary based on scores given.
- Review the applications and vote for three finalists;
- Interview the three finalists; and
- Vote for the recipient based on both their application and interview.